4 x Class 2 Driver
IMH Recruitment are currently recruiting for 4 x Class 2 drivers based in the Morley area.
These are on going roles for the right candidate.
You must have 1 years driving experience driving a class 2 vehicle.
Must hold driving license, CPC card and DIGI card.
Driving is essential; specifically, roro or skip. HIAB experience is also required for this position. The role requires strong logistical and geographical knowledge.
Key account abilities of the HGV Driver include:
- Day to day functions as requested and required by your line manager
- Ensure deliveries are made accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring security of goods carried are at the highest level
- Ensure compliance with all transport procedures throughout the operation
- Ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in line with legislation
- To attend any relevant training as required, ensuring you remain fully equipped to perform your role effectively and to assist in the development of continuous improvement
- To report any accident or damage to any equipment or machinery
- Maintain excellent service levels at all times, ensuring a “first Class” service to all customers
- Take on projects as and when required and see them through to successful completion
- Ensure road worthiness of vehicle before leaving Service Centre by carrying out a safety check, taking appropriate action where necessary
You can be paid Self employed or PAYE for this role.
£9.50 per Hour PAYE.
£11.00 Per hour – UTR Number
Hours are day shifts.
STARTING MONDAY 13th MAY 2019