Administrator 4 On 4 Off
IMH Recruitment are currently working with a newly established client based in Worksop. This exciting new role as a Customs Agent is a temporary to permanent position and would be ideal for an enthusiastic individual wanting a full time, stable position!
Our client is a fairly new business who are rapidly growing, they have acquired large blue-chip clients in the short time they have been established and are looking to keep progressing further. They specialise in ensuring a smooth trade between the UK and EU post Brexit and take responsibility over custom declarations allowing goods to move efficiently.
Two weeks of relevant training will be provided. Please note our client will require you to have a DBS and Experian Credit Check which will all be provided if successful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Preparation and completion of customs entries for import and export.
· Respond to customs queries, such as commodity codes, duty rates, licences and documentation.
· Ensure the calculation of duty and VAT is accurately reflected in the entry acceptance.
· Maintain alignment with current and evolving legislation and customs procedures.
· Communicate effectively with external customers, stakeholders and colleagues.
· Accurate data entry and attention to detail.
· Ensure compliance at all times.
· Ensure company procedures are followed, no financial loss to the company or third parties.
· The ability to work in a multi-software work environment.
· Strong PC skills including Office 365 packages.
· Customs, Transport or Logistics knowledge (desirable).
Hours and Pay:
· £10 per hour (increasing when permanent).
· 4 on 4 off shifts.
· 2 days working 07:00 – 19:00, then 2 days working 19:00 – 07:00.
· Business wear Monday – Thursday days, dress-down for evenings/Friday-Sunday.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on (phone number removed).