Business Development Executive
IMH Recruitment are currently recruiting for Business development executive to join a client of ours through an exciting phase of growth and development. The role will be based in Wath upon Dearne.
Business Development Executive key responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be flexible, motivated and have good communication and relationship-building skills. We’re searching for someone reliable, driven with high attention to detail. Sales experience is essential; however, we are seeking someone with a passionate and enthusiastic personality.
Your main role is to work alongside our Business Development Manager whilst handling customers’ accounts, helping to improve processes and lead generation within the business as well as providing excellent customer service.
The company will in return provide initial industry training and all the support required to build a successful career with a committed, friendly, growing company.
Business Development Executive Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
· Experience within the IT industry or relevant sector is desired
· Proven experience in sales / business
· Stable career history
· Excellent verbal and communication Skills
· Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
· Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
· Positive, enthusiastic approach
– Confident telephone manner
· Ability to use web-based software packages
· Ability to use all Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
· Full and clean driving licence
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
If you are interested, please apply with your cv.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.