Business Support Administrator
IMH Recruitment are currently working in partnership with an innovative business based in South Yorkshire. Due to continued growth and the success of there specialist design and project management our client is now a national and international brand.
Through their continued growth we are looking to recruit a permanent administrator to support the business.
Attention to detail is paramount in this role, previous experience is essential.
Requirements for the role:
- Accurate Data Input – Attention to detail is paramount.
- Collate information from Operations regarding price, delivery etc..
- Create invoices, upload to relevant site & credit management – use of sage
- File, log and chase daily emails.
- Download specific documentation when required.
- Input information accurately on daily production record.
- Use various spreadsheets to update and capture information.
- Email statements to employees, collate information for expenses for sign off.
- Alphabetical filing of all data.
- VAT reporting.
- Secondary check information of high importance such as payroll.
- Reception duties, phone/ gate & deliveries and visitors management.
- Minute taking in meeting – Attention to detail / relevant information note taking.
Hours of Work:
08:00AM – 17:00PM- Monday to Friday
£10.50 per hour
We are eager to engage with someone who has an excellent attitude and can positively impact and support our clients business to become a committed and permanent member of the team.
Please submit an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV, and contact the office on 01709 541200.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.