IMH Recruitment are currently looking to recruit experienced Careers Advisor to work on behalf of the local council based in Sheffield.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Career Adviser in this role within the Community Youth Team, you would be working with 16-19 year olds within community settings, including schools, colleges, community centres and young people’s homes. Your roles will be to provide information, advice and guidance supporting young people who are unemployed or about to leave year 11. This role will involve managing a caseload of young people assigned to you.
The successful Careers Adviser will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Minimum level 4 qualification in Information, Advice and Guidance/Careers Guidance
• Ideally Level 6 in advice and guidance.
• Proven experience working in Employability, recruitment, or customer services roles
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently
• Good IT Skills
• Great communications skills and a personable approach
• Passion to work with venerable young people
• Driving Licence
• Enhanced DBS
Hours and Pay:
· £13.74 per hour.
· Monday to Friday Flexible working
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.