CCNSG Site Operatives
IMH Recruitment are currently recruiting for Operatives who have a Utilities background, Power Stations and Substations but also have experience in the Gas, Water and Construction industry to work on behalf of our client in the Barnsley area.
Duties and Requirements:
- Working away will be required, night allowance will be covered.
- Manual handling.
- CCNSG Safety Passport.
- CPCS/NPORS Material Handler/Excavator Operator.
- CPCS/NPORS Telehandler Operator.
- MEWP (Mobile Elevating Work Platforms) experience.
- Slinger/Signaller (desirable).
- Work at height experience (desirable).
- UK Power Networks.
- Northern Power Grid.
- Electricity North West.
- Scottish Power Energy Networks.
- Scottish and Southern Energy.
- National Grid/BESC competence.
Training may be provided for the above.
Hours and Pay:
- £15 per hour (includes the working away from home allowance).
- Monday to Friday working between 06:00 – 18:00.
- Possible weekend work.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.