Class 2 Night Trunking/Warehouse Operative
IMH Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Class 2 Night Trunking Driver and Warehouse Operative. This position requires the successful candidate to perform both Class 2 Night Trunking and also Warehouse Operative duties when required.
Our client is a well-established business in the Manufacturing and Distribution industry and are rapidly growing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Class 2 Driving – Night Trunking to various sites across the UK.
- When driving is not required, the role would become a Warehouse Operative position.
- Unloading and loading of vehicles.
- Use of machinery (warehouse).
- Manual handling
- Lifting of heavy items
- Class 2 Licence.
- CPC and digital Tachograph card.
- No more than 3 points.
- Held licence for ideally 2 years.
Hours and Pay:
- £11.50 per hour.
- Monday to Friday 22:00 – 08:00.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.