IMH Recruitment are currently looking for a proactive property assistant to work in Huddersfield. This position is ideal for a candidate who has worked in a role where they dealt with compliance as the position is mainly assisting the compliance team.
- Providing support to the compliance team – report collation and data cleansing
- Data collection, collation and maintenance of information
- Prepare professional and clearly written communications to colleagues, partners and customers
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports from compliance systems
- Complete guided quality assurance checks of compliance-related reports received, and maintain quality assurance logs for reporting and contract management purposes
- GCSE Grade C / 4 or above in English & Maths
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience of using Microsoft 365
- Previous experience of managing compliance
Hours & Pay:
£11.96 per hour
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on (phone number removed).
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.