Customer Service Advisor
IMH Recruitment are currently looking for customer service advisors for our client based in Barnsley. This position is great for a candidate who is experienced in customer service and computer literate.
As a customer service advisor you will respond to customer enquiries received through multiple access channels, including telephony, webchat and social media, analysing and interpreting information from the customer accurately and making appropriate decisions from a range of options. You’ll listen carefully, speak positively and ensure that the customer receives an efficient, friendly, courteous and helpful experience. You will be able to manage difficult conversations in a calm and professional manner.
- 4 GCSE’s grade C or above
- Level 2 Customer Service Qualification (desirable)
- Good working knowledge in relation to data protection / GDPR
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a calm, polite and professional manner, using tact and diplomacy with a diverse range of people in sensitive situations.
Hours & Pay
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
£10.41 per hour
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.