Customer Services Improvement Officer
IMH Recruitment have an exciting new role working for the local council based in Barnsley as a Customer Services Improvement Officer.
You would be responsible for the day to day management of customer feedback and information requests, facilitating these in line with duties and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure council’s compliance in the facilitation and delivery of customer feedback and information requests as laid down in the relevant legislation and procedures.
- To facilitate the customer’s request/s in line with council policy and be responsible for identifying and allocating requests to the appropriate responsible officer.
- To assist with the identification of frequently asked requests and relevant information to feedback to the Information Governance Board.
- To manage conflicting demands, ensuring all statutory timescales are met whilst providing a high quality reactive daily service to all customers.
- To work with internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of the customer feedback and information requests including staff members at all levels, advocacy services, partners organisation and third parties.
- To communicate verbally and in writing with all stakeholders in a timely manner ensuring that contentious and complex information is communicated appropriately to the needs of the audience.
- Provide advice and support in the investigation, response to customer feedback and requests for information and the learning identified as a result of the investigation.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the role as requested by management.
- Experience of working in a customer feedback (compliment, comments and complaints) environment.
- Administrative and organisational experience.
- Experience of complaints handling.
- Experience of facilitating customer information requests.
Hours and Pay:
- Working from home position.
- Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00.
- £12.95 per hour.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.