HR Programme Support
IMH Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a HR Programme Support in Wakefield to start ASAP in the local council
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supporting the development and management of a range of projects and initiatives
· Assisting in the review and development of digital processes, training guides and document templates
· Undertaking research and gathering information from key stakeholders
· Arranging and supporting engagement and communication activities
· Undertaking user acceptance testing on new digital processes
· Responsible for organising relevant meetings, minute taking and distribution of meeting minutes
· Must have experience of working in HR or payroll
Hours and Pay:
£11.70 per hour
Monday – Friday office hours
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.