IMH Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Manual Machinist for our client based on the outskirts of Barnsley.
Our client has been around in the engineering industry for around 25 years and are an established family run business with many big brands in their supply chain. Due to their continued growth, they are now looking for a Manual Machinist to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- MUST have 4 years’ experience (Manual Machinist).
- Mounting and dismounting work pieces on/from lathe.
- Performing roughing and finishing operation.
- Checking finished pieces to ensure compliance with technical drawings.
- Carrying out maintenance of turning lathe and tools.
- Cleaning turning lathe and work area.
- Study assembly specifications to perform the most efficient order of processes required for specific projects.
Hours and Pay:
· Monday to Thursday 08:00AM – 16.30PM – Friday 08:00AM – 15:30PM
· Potential overtime from 06.00 Monday to Friday and Saturday 06.00 to 10.00.
· £12.50 per hour.
· Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.