IMH Recruitment are currently recruiting for a part time Production Administrator to work alongside our client who works in the Manufacturing industry based in Dinnington.
The Production Administration Assistant is responsible for completing a range of administration duties to the effective running of the Production department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of production works.
- Order documents.
- Archiving of production documents.
- Ensuring Production artwork file.
- Checking of completed work.
- Collation and filing of records.
- Stock checking.
- Production labelling.
- Tracking Training.
- Generation of standard performance.
- KPI Reporting.
- Timesheet duties.
- Performance data.
- The ideal candidate must have Manufacturing experience.
Hours and Pay:
- Monday to Friday 08.30am to 12.30pm.
- Paying £8.72 – £9.13 per hour.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.