IMH Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor based in Dinnington.
- Founded in 2008 and the business has won a variety of awards including 2 Queens Awards for Enterprise, over 10 Great Taste Awards and has recently been placed in the top 20 of the UK’s fastest growing food brands in the Grocer Top 50 Food brand awards. The business has a strong commitment to ethical business and contributes a minimum of 10% of company profits to charity.
- Due to a continued growth we are now recruiting for a Production Supervisor to lead our Production Team. Reporting into the Production Manager, the role holder will have full responsibility for activities within the packing room overseeing a team of Production Operatives and two Team Leaders. Our production activities are focussed on taking bulk packs and repacking them into smaller retail packs.
This is a hands-on role where leading from the front is vital – you will lead and organise the team and resources. It is also multi-functional and involves working with warehouse and office staff as well as leading the production team.
The majority of the working week will be focussed on:
- Overseeing the production process to ensure:
- Quality standards are met
- Staff are working safely
- Output targets are being achieved
- We are following the correct processes
- Leading the team and taking responsibility for achieving the production plan.
- Managing the kitting process and the issuance of raw materials.
- Motivating and coaching the team to achieve targets
- Balancing the production line ensuring staff resources are in the right places.
- Ensuring production paperwork is effectively controlled and accurately filled in.
- Providing daily reports on KPIs
- Hard Working
- Strong People Management skills.
- Food Production experience
- Quality focussed
- Management skills
- Salary equivalent of £24k – £26k based on experience
- Performance related bonus
- Family friendly hours (8:15am – 5:00pm, Mon – Fri). No evening or weekend work. Closed down between Christmas and New Year.
- Company Pension
- Purpose built production facility which is warm and clean
- Free on-site parking
- Rapidly growing company offering good opportunities for progression
- Discounted superfoods
If you have talent which isn’t being recognised and would like to make the most of your potential, please get in touch.