IMH Recruitment are currently looking to recruit 2x Project Officerto work on behalf of the local council based in Halifax
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To support the implementation and delivery of the Homes for Ukraine scheme in Calderdale
· Ensure all records are maintained and each household is monitored and recorded
· Complete initial screening assessments and complete the checks for the local authority
· Ensure data is extracted from the portal to initiate checks update the portal & escalate any queries or concerns
· Complete the DBS process with each household member
· Make referrals to other teams to complete the necessary checks
· Ensure on notification a refugee has arrived and support workers are made aware and arrangements made
· Ensure communication, publicity material, referral forms, case work files, support plans, monitoring data, evaluation reports and other documentation is developed, recorded and stored where appropriate
Level 2 literacy and numeracy
Hours and Pay:
· £10.19 per hour.
· Monday to Friday 9.00 – 17.00
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.