Service Development and Support Officer
IMH Recruitment are currently looking to for a Service Development and Support Officer to work in Barnsley for the local council.
We are seeking highly committed and motivated individuals to join our team in the role of Family centre development
The successful candidates will have the skills and attributes necessary to enable them to monitor performance of the service through developing and maintain systems inc complex data analysis and undertake audits
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To develop, maintain and analyse bespoke systems and databases
· To undertake visits to verify performance and provide general and specialist support on targeted basis
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to data collection, analysis and information sharing protocols
· To produce repots as required
· Assist with financial planning and monitoring
· Assist with procurement systems
· To undertake audits
· To coordinate and facilitate workshops, training and information sessions
Skills & attributes:
· Level 4 relevant qualification in administration or finance
· Ability to operate computerised databases
· Understand and interpret statistical data
Hours and Pay:
· £15.12 per hour
· Monday-Friday 9.00am – 17.00pm
Must be able to come to the office to register with us
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.