IMH Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Team Leader in Housing Management in Huddersfield to start ASAP within the local council.
To manage a team of 9 income Housing Officers required for a period of 4months
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Undertake formal duties in relation to housing legislation, housing fraud, debt, leaseholders, and leasehold services including court action
· Support staff who are managing complex cases, inc anti-social behaviour, debt management, mental health challenges, providing advice and guidance where needed
· Ensure staff are aware of key responsibilities and how to report and action as necessary issues relating to safeguarding.
· Deal with a variety of enquires and escalations
· Prepare professional and clearly written papers and communications on key issues
· NVQ Level 3 / BTEC National Certificate or equivalent and relevant experience
· Experience of social housing inc estate management & tenancy management or community service work
· Experience of working with software inc Microsoft office & bespoke IT systems
· Willing to work flexible hours if needed
· Ability to travel to meet the needs of the post
Skills & attributes:
· Ability to communicate with residents & colleagues effectively
· Able to use initiative & work to deadlines to achieve targets
· Demonstrate a positive attitude & ability to look for solutions
· Ability to organise & prioritise own workload
· Ensure excellent customer service
· Ability to understand community issues as well as current housing issues
· Understanding of equality & diversity in the workplace
· Confidential manner when dealing sensitive situations
Hours and Pay:
· £18.32 per hour. Monday – Friday 9.00-17.00
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.