IMH Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Technical Operative to join the expanding IT Asset Management Team in our busy warehouse Wath upon Dearne.
All applicants must have previous experience in electronics troubleshooting, stock management, technical procedures, and safety. You must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware, including all Microsoft Applications and a variety of internet applications, networks, and operating systems and have great attention to detail.
You will be required to process and manage IT Asset Devices through bespoke tracking software, where client security and traceability is paramount.
You will receive full in-house training in the use of the companies Bespoke Software Package, which tracks all incoming and outgoing IT Assets.
The chosen candidate MUST be able to pass pre-employment screening and security vetting.
Technical Operative key responsibilities:
- Manifesting of electronic equipment belonging to clients
- Managing stock levels and ensuring you are being productive daily
- Maintain records/logs of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Stock control of IT and electrical equipment
- Traveling to client’s sites to collect electrical equipment for manifesting
- Ensure that you comply with Health & Safety procedures and internal policies at all times
- Follow directions from the head technician and management
Technical Operative Key Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Proven experience within the IT Asset Industry or relevant position
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive personality
- Excellent communication ability, including the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- ·Ability to manage large stock volumes to ensure all stock levels are 100% correct
- Ability to use web-based software packages
- Ability to use all Microsoft Applications including Excel.
- · Full UK Driving licence and Forklift Truck Certification is desirable.
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV and contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.