Trainee Development/Design Engineer
IMH Recruitment are currently recruiting for a trainee Development/Design Engineer to work for a well-established company based in the Rotherham area.
Our client is rapidly and continuously growing and are looking to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in Engineering and will be able to perform practical duties including the assembly of components and fault analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test a diverse range of products.
- Diagnose any product faults which may be encountered during the testing procedure.
- Being able to think logically and also have to show great attention to detail.
- Be able to provide relevant feedback and liaise with the Project Manager both verbally and through test documentation.
- Perform practical duties and assemble components.
- Fault analysis.
- Solidworks CAD Software experience (desirable).
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ideal candidate would have previously carried out engineering duties either in an apprenticeship role, a professional role or in a recreational environment.
- Ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and willing to learn about their product range!
Hours and Pay:
- £24,000 per annum.
- Monday to Friday.
- 07:30 to 15:30 or 08:30 to 16:30.
- Full-time, permanent position.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.