IMH Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Viewing assistant based in the Doncaster area.
This is an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic person to accompany potential purchasers wishing to view properties listed for sale. Our client is one of South Yorkshire’s leading independent estate agents.
Please note you do not need to have estate agent experience as long as you have people skills this could be the role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Positive outgoing attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently to a busy schedule.
- Good attention to detail.
- Confidence to work on their own or as part of a team.
- A knowledge of the Doncaster and surrounding areas.
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 and rotational Saturdays 09:00 – 13:00.
- Hours may vary due to the nature of the role.
- Pay £8.91 per hour to start.
Please note you must hold a driving licence, as from time to time you may be required to work at other offices in the south Yorkshire area.
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.