IMH Recruitment are a company that put their candidate at the forefront of the recruitment process. We meet with you and offer a consultative approach to your new career including understand your needs and requirements to ensure we fit your perfect fit.
We ensure that our candidate is equipped with as much knowledge and information about potential job roles and clients and make them aware of the ins and outs of the process.
How we can help you
- CV Writing – We can build a CV for you.
- CV Advise – We offer Advise on how to improve your CV.
- Interview Tips – Can offer support before interviews and offer tips that will help.
- Interview Training – We can offer an interview masterclass if required.
- Ongoing Support/ Advice – We can offer you support, advise through the registration process.
- Assignment Management – Regular contact to ensure you are happy in your assignment with us.
- CV Speculation – We can speculative approach clients where your skill set would match.
We advertise all our job roles online and, on our website, so you can look specifically at your location and sector, and apply to relevant role. If your application has been accepted, we will contact you regarding the role suited.
Once you have been accepted to a job role, we will invite you in to register with us in our office, this allows us to really understand your needs and requirements. At this stage we will need you to present relevant certification in relation to the role etc. Once all is ok, we will send your Cv to relevant jobs and clients.
During your interview process, we will ensure we offer ongoing support to you including interview tip and masterclasses if required. We are available 24/7 to ensure if you need us in case the last-minute nerves or question start to appear.
Whilst on assignment we do regular interval checks to ensure you are enju9oying the role and if you have any queries, we can answer them. During the end of your assignments we will begin to ensure your transfer to our client is smooth and stress-free.