IMH Recruitment are looking for driven and enthusiastic Production Operatives to join our well-established client based in Dinnington. This role is varied and would involve some heavy lifting.
(Please note this is an immediate starting vacancy)
Hours & Pay:
· Monday to Friday 8:30am – 17:00pm
· This is an exciting opportunity with a chance of a pay increase after 13 weeks (£8.75 + £1 bonus per hour)
Duties & Responsibilities
· Measure, weigh, and pack products that have initially been delivered in a bulk quantity by breaking that down into smaller containers/packages.
· Examine and inspect containers/packages, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met and to mark.
· Label and seal containers, container tags, or products using marking tools.
· Experience working in a production or warehouse environmental would be beneficial
· Comfortable with heavy lifting
· Inkjet coder experience (desirable - training will be given)
· Basic Maths & English (essential)
If you are interested and require further information, please apply with an updated CV, and contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not be contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have note successful and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.
Read more ...