Class 2 Driver
IMH Recruitment currently have an exciting opportunity for a Class 2 Driver working for our growing client based in Wath Upon Dearne.
- General waste collections using HGVs and small vans
- Secure collection and deliveries using HGVs and small vans
- Daily vehicle and load checks
- Manual handling of heavy bins
- Maintain records/logs of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Completing delivery and customer paperwork
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Managing personal daily production levels
- Drivers may be required to stay out overnight on occasion
- Compliance with all road safety legislation
- Compliance with Health & Safety procedures and internal policies
- Full UK Driving licence
- Cat. C Licence
- Valid CPC and Digi Card
- Experience driving class 2 vehicles and vans
- No more than 6 points on licence
- No IN10 or DR10 endorsement on licence
Hours & Pay:
- £13 per hour
- 42.5 hours per week (some weeks will be 45-50)
- Odd night away
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV.
If you have any questions or want an informal chat, please contact the office on 01709 541200.
If you have not been contacted within 10 days of your application, please note you have not been successful, and we wish you all the luck with your job search.
IMH Recruitment acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and an employment business in relation to temporary roles.