Fabricator/Welder & Plater
IMH Recruitment are looking for an experienced Fabricator/Welders and Platers for our client based in Chesterfield. This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking a permanent job in a growing company!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working from engineering drawings
- MIG welding and fabrication on bespoke steel products
- Using varying workshop tools, plant and machinery.
- Working from engineering drawings & specifications.
- Welding to a high quality.
- Measuring and marking out plate and sections for cutting, shaping and drilling.
- Adherence to all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Confident plater or fabricator
- Ideally apprentice trained or relevant qualifications
- Experienced working within a heavy steel industry
- Confident working from engineering drawings from scratch.
Monday to Thursday 7.00am to 4.00pm
Fridays 7.00am to 12.00pm
£22.50ph overtime – Overtime currently available
25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
Westfield Health Scheme (paid by employer)