IMH Recruitment Update – COVID19 / Corona Virus
I just wanted to send out a quick message regarding Corona Virus/Covid 19 - We will update you all of any changes or precautions we need to take, and we will be following the advice of Public Health England.As I am sure you are all aware, the current advice for preventing the spread of Covid 19 is frequent and thorough handwashing, with soap and water, or when water/soap is unavailable, hand sanitiser.I am also urging everyone to be alert and take your own and other surrounding you into consideration and lookout for any symptoms. Including cough, fevers, headaches and follow the precautionary measures below:
- If you have symptoms, stay at home for 7 days
- If you live with other people, they should stay at home for 14 days from the day the first person got symptoms
- If you live with someone who is 70 or over, has a long-term condition, is pregnant or has a weakened immune system, try to find somewhere else for them to stay for 14 days.
- If you have to stay at home together, try to keep away from each other as much as possible
Due to the nature of business and meeting with clients and candidates we are taking the following precautionary measures.
We have put in place extra cleans and precautions in the office.
- I am now asking for all Visitors / Temps & Clients hands to be washed on entry to the office.
- No hand shaking from any staff.
- 2 meter away from each other.
- Gloves to been worn when dealing with documents
- Cleaning the reception when candidates have come into registrar.
- We have anti-bacterial wipes for everyone to use on entrance and exit of the business.
- Office Cleans will be taking place at 8.30am / 12pm and 4.30pm.
Emma in our office, is the point of contact.Thank you for reading, if you have any queries please don’t hesitate to ask.IMH Recruitment Team – 01709 541200If you have any concerns, call the dedicated service on 111. Below are a few links on Coronavirus.